* Consult on color forecasting and color trends to client around the world.
* Background in the paints and coatings industry.
* Published articles in trade magazines around the world.
* Over 15-year experience analysing color trends and forecasting for a variety of industries and products.
* Highly skilled in PowerPoint functions: creating, revising, editing and enhancing presentations with photos and graphics for various purposes, including educational and training modules.
* Highly skilled in Word document functions.
* Author of memoir "Giving Voice to My Silence, My Struggle for Respect from Venezuela to Syria", 2022.
* Author of memoir in Spanish "Dando voz a mi silencio, mi lucha por el respeto entre Venezuela y Siria", 2022.
* Author of education module “Color and Design”, for The Shop! MaRC Program, 2017 and 2019.
* Author of memoir "Groping for Truth, My Uphill Struggle for Respect", 2018.
* Co-author of “Colour Design, theories and applications, 2nd edition”, a reference book edited by Janet Best and published by Elsevier Publishing, 2017.
* Co-author of “Colour Design, theories and applications, 1st edition”, a reference book edited by Janet Best and published by Woodhead Publishing, 2012.
* Translated "Badang l'Invincible (Les Contes du griot)" from French to Arabic, stories for children, published by the Syrian Ministry of Culture, 1991.